Do you offer group classes or private lessons?

I (Jeffrey Ashton) offer private lessons but my schedule has been busy lately. I am happy to refer parents to good coaches.

We have two group classes on Sundays.
4:30pm Advanced
5:30pm Intermediate

I usually recommend private lessons for beginners to make sure they know all of the rules.

I also highly recommend www.chessmagnetschool.com for beginners-advanced players. When signing up, use the classroom code: only68 if you wish for me to see how your child is doing. The 30-day free trial is enough for most players. The classroom code helps me as a coach. This way I may be able to offer some feedback in the future when the parents have chess questions. Please note that I am in no way affiliated with chessmagnet.com and I simply recommend them because I like their product.